Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Reviews please....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want to make an order before the shipping code flies out the window.

    I was thinking of having in that order:
    Molly and Kit's Beach Chair
    Kit's Bathing Suit
    Sam's Cape and Muffs Set
    Addy's Christmas Dress
    Ultimate Bubble Bath Set
    And the Robe.

    I was trying to find ones that I would think may retire soon or have just been around for a really long time. I need Addy's dress because it is the only holiday dress out of the historicals I am missing.

    Any reviews about any of them?

    -Jordyn

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Re: Molly's Beach Chair: I have the older green adirondack chairs that I believe are the same design as Molly's chair. Mine are stapled together and the arm of one chair came off in shipment. My husband was able to easily fix it. I like the chairs, but I do wish they sat up a little higher. Some of the dolls look drunk when you put them in the chairs, because the chairs lean back enough that it makes their eyes partially close, though there isn't any problem with the dolls falling out. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    In summary, they are not great if you are looking for heirloom furniture, but they are fun.

    Re: Addy's Christmas Dress: [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] This dress is gorgeous and I highly recommend it to everyone who has an AG doll whether they have Addy or not. I would put a dress like this on my own little girl and it looks good on most of the dolls. Of course it looks awesome on Addy. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't forget to check the reviews section at AGPT: http://agplaythings.proboards105.com...rd=historicals

    Please feel free to register and post your own reviews too. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AgElizabethdoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2006
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I 'm not sure,my friend has the robe,she says it's really good,so,I guess it is........ [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •